I got to pick my daughter’s brain a little and asked her some kid friendly questions I found on Pinterest! She definitely surprised me with some of her answers! Some I already knew and wasn’t surprised at all! Here are her answers down below!
1. If you could live in a house shaped like anything, what would it be?
I would want it to be a shape of a stop sign….an octagon.
2. What do you think is in outer space?
Huh….I think what’s in outer space is…mmmmm…maybe some space garbage.
3. Where is the most wonderful place you’ve ever been?
The most wonderful place I’ve ever been was in Pennsylvania when I went to see the Noah Show. (Sight and Sound in Lancaster, PA)
4. What are you good at?
I am good at art and writing…..and being annoying.
5. What’s the nicest thing anyone has ever said to you?
The nicest thing anyone has ever said to me is my mom. She said, ” You are beautiful just the way you are.”
7. If you were invisible for a day, what would you do?
I would not go to school and sleep.
8. What is the worst smell in the world?
One of the worst smells in the whole world is the cat liter and my brother farting.
9. What do you want to be when you grow up?
A artist or a inventor or a singer or geologist.
10. What makes you cry?
When I get in trouble.
11. Where do babies come from?
12. Were there dinosaurs on Noah’s ark?
Noooooooooooooo….I’m not sure….I don’t think so…no. But most likely I think no.
13. Why are you scared of?
Spiders….I am not scared of worms or to pick them up and put them back i the dirt if I see them on the sidewalk even if they are dead.
14. If you could, what two animals would you combine?
The two animals I would combine is a flamingo and a chameleon. I would name it Cafamingo.
15. Who is your hero?
God and Jesus….and my dad and my mom. But mostly God and Jesus.
16. What is your favorite song?
Fix my Eyes ( King and Country) and Neverland (Andy Mineo)
17. What is a friend?
A friend is someone who supports you when you need help and doesn’t judge you what you look like or act like.
18. What is your favorite memory?
My favorite memory is when I went to New Hampshire and in the back of our hotel there was a lake and I sat in the cold water and we went down a little waterfall and my dad he fell and slipped on his back on a rock and dropped the camera into the water. It was kinda funny and my dad was laughing because how he slipped.
19. If you could, what type of animal would you be?
The type of animal I would be a chameleon or snake or a flamingo.
20. Who is your best friend?
My number 1 best friend is God, then my mom, then my friend from school Madelyn.
21. What is your favorite thing to do with your family?
Go on vacation!
22. What is the most important rule?
Do things right so you don’t have to do it again and don’t lie.
23. If you had a million dollars, what would you spend it on?
If I had a million dollars I would give it to the kids that are sick and need money to buy stuff for medicine.
24. Why do people get old?
People get old because Adam and Eve ate the forbidden fruit that God told them not to eat. Satan tricked Eve and gave some to Adam.
25. What’s love?
God is love because he gave his own son so we could go to heaven.
26. If your pet could talk, what would it say?
(we have 2 cats: blue seal point siamese named Blue and a tabby cat named Pocket)
If Blue could talk she would say, ” Can you scratch my back and itch my chin?”
Pocket would say, ” Can you play with me? Can you give me some food? Can I run away from you? Can you chase me?”
27. If you had super powers, what would they be?
I could stretch really far and run really fast.
28.What’s the best thing about being a kid?
You don’t have to work and pay the bills!
29. Why do people have different color skin?
People have different colored skins because of the different cultures.
30. Who is someone in history that you’d like to be friends with? Why?
Nathan Hale because he is the name of my school.
31. What makes you happy when you’re sad?
Squeezing pillow girl!
32. Do you have a lucky number? Why is it lucky to you?
Yes, my lucky number is lucky to me because it is the amount of gifts that Jesus got from the 3 Kings and it’s my favorite number because God, Jesus, Holy Spirit is 3 in 1.
33. If you could be president for the day, what would you do?
I would make people stop chopping down trees, don’t kill bees, and don’t litter.
34. What is something that you don’t understand about grownups?
They always have to kiss!
35. What is the greatest thing ever invented?
A house and a bed and me!!
36. Have you ever played a joke on someone? What was it?
Yes I have! It was on Kenny (brother) I squirted him with my water gun!
37.What do you think is the most important appliance or piece of furniture in your house?
The couch and my bed.
38.What is your favorite word? Why?
My favorite word is poop…’cuz I think it’s funny!
39. If you had your own country, what would it be called?
I have no clue.
40. What do you dream about when you sleep?
A whole bunch of different things.
41. If you were in a band, what instrument would you play? Why?
I would play the biggest recorder in the world! It makes a very deep sound.
42. What 3 words would you use to describe our family?
Noisy, annoying, and fun.
43. What’s something you’d like to learn how to do?
Learn how to do a cart wheel.
44. If you had to give away all your toys, but one which one would you keep?
Pillow girl! And don’t think that’s an idea! (as she points her finger at me)
45. What do you think Heaven is like?
Beautiful, peaceful, and full of lots of angels
46. What is something that you’re thankful for?
47. What’s the hardest thing you’ve ever had to do?
Stay in my room when I’m grounded.
48. Do you think that telling the truth is always right, even if you hurt someone’s feelings?
Yes because no one likes a liar and people can forgive you if you hurt their feelings.
49. If you could change one thing about me what would it be?
Stop cooking so much pasta, letting me go to bed late, and being home schooled.
50. What’s the greatest thing about being you?
Hope you guys had a little laugh reading her answers! I did LOL!
XOXO Mel and Analis